We Provide Amazing Solutions
1) SELENIUMWelcome to ConceptServe Technologies, where we provides complete Selenium QA testing services to ensure the quality of your web application or software product. Selenium is an open-source automation testing tool widely used in the industry to automate web-based applications. With our Selenium testing services, we aim to ensure that your product functions correctly and consistently, meeting all of your requirements and providing a seamless user experience.
Our Selenium QA testing services include:
- Selenium test automation:Our experienced testing team uses Selenium to automate testing processes, allowing us to test more thoroughly and efficiently.
- Functional testing:We conduct thorough functional testing using Selenium to ensure that all features and functionalities of your web application or software product are working as expected.
- Regression testing:We use Selenium to conduct regression testing, which is a critical step in ensuring that your product remains stable and consistent, even after multiple updates or changes.
- Cross-browser testing:We test your product on multiple browsers to ensure that it works correctly on all platforms and that the user experience is seamless across different devices and operating systems.
- Test case creation:We create test cases for your product using Selenium to ensure that all features and functionalities are tested thoroughly and that any potential issues are identified and addressed.
- Test reporting and analysis:We provide detailed reports on test results and analysis to help you understand the performance of your product and identify areas for improvement.
At ConceptServe Technologies, we are committed to providing comprehensive Selenium QA testing services to ensure that your product meets the highest quality standards. Contact us today to learn more about our Selenium testing services and how we can help you achieve your testing goals.
automation tool that is
covered by the MIT license. It has over 19.3K stars on GitHub as of
the time of this writing and is used by companies like NASA and DHL.
Cypress End to End test makes it easy to create and troubleshoot
unit and integration tests.
Cypress provides a visual interface that displays which tests and tasks are presently running, succeeding, or failing in addition to the test script runner. It enables us to test highly interactive apps and perform a variety of tests, including modifying the DOM, asserting that if a specific element is available or present on the screen, reading or writing data into/from fields, submitting forms, and even forwarding to another website.
Cypress has been developed as a tool for regional development. You might even be persuaded to do all of your programming there after using Cypress for a while because it provides a platform for quick code debugging and straightforward code maintenance.
Appium is an open-source tool for automating
native, mobile web, and
hybrid apps on iOS, Android, and Windows desktops. Native apps are
made using the SDKs for iOS, Android, and Windows. Mobile web apps
are web applications that may be browsed on a mobile device (Appium
supports Chrome, Safari, and the built-in "Browser" app on Android).
In hybrid programmers, a "web view," a native component that enables
interaction with web content, is encased in a wrapper. By fusing
online technologies with native wrappers, it is simple to create
hybrid apps with the aid of organizations like Apache Cordova.
The fact that Appium is "cross-platform" is important since it makes it possible to write tests for numerous platforms (including iOS, Android, and Windows) while utilizing the same API. The test suites for iOS, Android, and Windows can now exchange code thanks to this.
An open source framework for automated testing called Robot Framework is utilized in test-driven development and acceptability testing. Numerous test cases, such as keyword-driven, behavior-driven, and data-driven, are followed while writing them. This feature makes it really easy to understand. Test cases are written in a tabular format using a keyword approach. High-quality external libraries, open-source software, and automation tools are supported by Robot Framework. The most popular library used with Robot Framework is the Selenium Library, which is used for web development and user interface testing.
Postman is a tool used to test APIs. By
serving as an interface
between different programmers, an API establishes a connection
An API is a collection of terms, provisions, and resources that a software programmer may make available to its users in order to enable successful communication with other software applications. We require an API each time we use a program, such as Facebook or the phone to check the news.
In order to make the development and testing of APIs simpler, software engineer and entrepreneur Abhinav Asthana founded Postman in 2012. It is a software evaluation tool for APIs. It can be applied to the creation, modification, and planning of APIs.
One of Postman's features is the capability to send and track HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol) requests and responses. It has a graphical user interface and works with Linux, Windows, and Mac operating systems (GUI). Numerous HTTP requests, including POST, PUT, GET, and PATCH, can be built and converted to code.