We Provide Amazing Solutions
Containers facilitate the creation and distribution of distributed applications. They have gained prominence as more companies transition to cloud-native development and hybrid multi cloud environments. By interfacing directly with technologies inherent in Linux and other operating systems, developers can create containers without Docker. But Docker makes containerization faster, easier, and safer. The Docker platform was apparently used by over 13 million developers as of this writing.
The meaning of the word Kubernetes is "helmsman" or "pilot" in Greek. The acronym "K8s" is made up of the eight letters that come in between the "K" and the "s." Google opened the source code for the Kubernetes project in 2014. In Kubernetes, best-of-breed ideas and methods from the community are paired with over 15 years of Google's experience managing production workloads at scale.
Jenkins is a tool that businesses may use to automate and accelerate the software development process. All phases of the development lifecycle, including build, document, test, package, stage, deploy, static analysis, and many others, are combined by Jenkins.
Jenkins supports Continuous Integration via plugins. Plugins allow for the integration of various DevOps phases. If you want to use a specific tool, you must install the plugins for it. Think of Git, Maven 2 projects, Amazon EC2, HTML publishers, etc. as examples.
8) GIT LABWelcome to ConceptServe Technologies, your trusted partner for complete GitLab DevOps services. We provide end-to-end support for all your software development needs, from planning and coding to testing and deployment.
Our team of experienced GitLab experts can help you improve your software development lifecycle by leveraging GitLab's powerful tools and features.
We offer a range of services that can be tailored to your specific requirements:
- GitLab Consulting:Our GitLab consulting services can help you maximise your GitLab investment by providing expert guidance and support. Whether you're just starting out with GitLab or need help with a complex project, we can provide you with the knowledge and expertise you need to succeed.
- GitLab Implementation:Our GitLab implementation services can help you get up and running with GitLab quickly and efficiently. We can help you install and configure GitLab, migrate your existing code repositories, and train your team on how to use GitLab effectively.
- GitLab Customization:We can help you customise GitLab to meet your specific requirements. We can develop custom integrations and extensions, automate your workflows, and create custom dashboards and reports.
- GitLab Migration:We can help you migrate from other source code management tools to GitLab. We can also help you migrate from on-premise GitLab to GitLab.com or vice versa.
- GitLab Support and Maintenance:We provide ongoing support and maintenance services for GitLab. We can help you resolve issues, upgrade your GitLab instance, and keep your GitLab instance secure and up to date.
At ConceptServe Technologies, we are committed to providing you with the highest quality GitLab DevOps services. Our team of experts is dedicated to helping you achieve your software development goals, so you can focus on what you do best – building great software. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you leverage GitLab to improve your software development lifecycle.