We Provide Amazing Solutions
Selenium is among the most well-liked open
source Web UI (User
Interface) automation testing technologies. It was initially
developed by Jason Huggins in 2004 as a tool for internal usage at
Thought Works. Selenium provides automation for a variety of
operating systems, coding languages, and web
Selenium is simple to install on operating systems like Windows, Linux, Solaris, and Macintosh. Additionally, it supports Android, iOS, and Windows Mobile OS (Operating Systems) for mobile apps.
Selenium supports a broad variety of programming languages by using drivers created especially for each language. C#, Java, Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby, and Selenium are a few of the languages it supports. The Selenium Web driver's two main supporters right now are Java and C#. The majority of modern web browsers come with built-in functionality that allows Selenium test scripts, which may be created in any of the supported programming languages, to be executed. Selenium supports the browsers Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari.
2) CYPRESSWelcome to ConceptServe Technologies, where we provide complete Cypress testing services for your web applications. At ConceptServe Technologies, we understand the importance of testing your web applications to ensure they function correctly and provide a seamless user experience. That's why we offer Cypress testing services to help you detect and fix any issues before they affect your users. Our team of experienced Cypress testers will work with you to create customised testing plans tailored to your specific needs. We use Cypress, a popular end-to-end testing framework, to write tests that simulate user interactions and ensure your application works as expected.
Our Cypress testing services include:
- Test strategy development:We will work with you to develop a testing strategy that aligns with your business goals and objectives.
- Test planning and execution:Our team will create and execute a testing plan that covers all areas of your application, including functionality, performance, and security.
- Continuous integration and testing:We can integrate Cypress testing into your continuous integration and delivery pipeline to ensure that any changes to your application are thoroughly tested before they are deployed.
- Bug reporting and analysis:Our team will identify any issues that arise during testing and provide detailed reports on how to fix them.
- Maintenance and support:We offer ongoing maintenance and support services to ensure that your application continues to function correctly and meets your business needs.
At ConceptServe Technologies, we are committed to delivering high-quality Cypress testing services that help you create and maintain web applications that meet the highest standards of quality and performance. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you improve the quality of your web applications with our Cypress testing services.
Appium is an open-source tool for automating
native, mobile web, and
hybrid apps on iOS, Android, and Windows desktops. Native apps are
made using the SDKs for iOS, Android, and Windows. Mobile web apps
are web applications that may be browsed on a mobile device (Appium
supports Chrome, Safari, and the built-in "Browser" app on Android).
In hybrid programmers, a "web view," a native component that enables
interaction with web content, is encased in a wrapper. By fusing
online technologies with native wrappers, it is simple to create
hybrid apps with the aid of organizations like Apache Cordova.
The fact that Appium is "cross-platform" is important since it makes it possible to write tests for numerous platforms (including iOS, Android, and Windows) while utilizing the same API. The test suites for iOS, Android, and Windows can now exchange code thanks to this.
An open source framework for automated testing called Robot Framework is utilized in test-driven development and acceptability testing. Numerous test cases, such as keyword-driven, behavior-driven, and data-driven, are followed while writing them. This feature makes it really easy to understand. Test cases are written in a tabular format using a keyword approach. High-quality external libraries, open-source software, and automation tools are supported by Robot Framework. The most popular library used with Robot Framework is the Selenium Library, which is used for web development and user interface testing.
Postman is a tool used to test APIs. By
serving as an interface
between different programmers, an API establishes a connection
An API is a collection of terms, provisions, and resources that a software programmer may make available to its users in order to enable successful communication with other software applications. We require an API each time we use a program, such as Facebook or the phone to check the news.
In order to make the development and testing of APIs simpler, software engineer and entrepreneur Abhinav Asthana founded Postman in 2012. It is a software evaluation tool for APIs. It can be applied to the creation, modification, and planning of APIs.
One of Postman's features is the capability to send and track HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol) requests and responses. It has a graphical user interface and works with Linux, Windows, and Mac operating systems (GUI). Numerous HTTP requests, including POST, PUT, GET, and PATCH, can be built and converted to code.