We Provide Amazing Solutions
Selenium is among the most well-liked open
source Web UI (User
Interface) automation testing technologies. It was initially
developed by Jason Huggins in 2004 as a tool for internal usage at
Thought Works. Selenium provides automation for a variety of
operating systems, coding languages, and web
Selenium is simple to install on operating systems like Windows, Linux, Solaris, and Macintosh. Additionally, it supports Android, iOS, and Windows Mobile OS (Operating Systems) for mobile apps.
Selenium supports a broad variety of programming languages by using drivers created especially for each language. C#, Java, Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby, and Selenium are a few of the languages it supports. The Selenium Web driver's two main supporters right now are Java and C#. The majority of modern web browsers come with built-in functionality that allows Selenium test scripts, which may be created in any of the supported programming languages, to be executed. Selenium supports the browsers Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari.
automation tool that is
covered by the MIT license. It has over 19.3K stars on GitHub as of
the time of this writing and is used by companies like NASA and DHL.
Cypress End to End test makes it easy to create and troubleshoot
unit and integration tests.
Cypress provides a visual interface that displays which tests and tasks are presently running, succeeding, or failing in addition to the test script runner. It enables us to test highly interactive apps and perform a variety of tests, including modifying the DOM, asserting that if a specific element is available or present on the screen, reading or writing data into/from fields, submitting forms, and even forwarding to another website.
Cypress has been developed as a tool for regional development. You might even be persuaded to do all of your programming there after using Cypress for a while because it provides a platform for quick code debugging and straightforward code maintenance.
3) APPIUMWelcome to ConceptServe Technologies, where we offer comprehensive Appium testing services to meet your mobile app testing needs. Our team of expert testers is proficient in using Appium, an open-source automation tool, to ensure that your mobile apps are thoroughly tested and meet the highest standards of quality.
Our Appium testing services include:
- Functional testing:Our testers perform functional testing to ensure that your app functions as expected and meets the requirements of your users.
- Compatibility testing:We test your app on different devices, operating systems, and networks to ensure that it works seamlessly on all platforms.
- Performance testing:Our team performs load testing, stress testing, and other performance testing techniques to ensure that your app can handle heavy user traffic.
- Security testing:We conduct rigorous security testing to identify and fix vulnerabilities that can compromise the security of your app and user data.
- Usability testing:We perform usability testing to ensure that your app is easy to use, intuitive, and provides a seamless user experience.
Our Appium testing services can help you:- Ensure that your mobile app is of high quality and meets the expectations of your users.
- Save time and money by identifying and fixing issues early in the development process.
- Improve the performance, functionality, and security of your app.
- Increase user satisfaction and retention by providing a seamless user experience.
Contact us today to learn more about our Appium testing services and how we can help you improve the quality of your mobile apps.
An open source framework for automated testing called Robot Framework is utilized in test-driven development and acceptability testing. Numerous test cases, such as keyword-driven, behavior-driven, and data-driven, are followed while writing them. This feature makes it really easy to understand. Test cases are written in a tabular format using a keyword approach. High-quality external libraries, open-source software, and automation tools are supported by Robot Framework. The most popular library used with Robot Framework is the Selenium Library, which is used for web development and user interface testing.
Postman is a tool used to test APIs. By
serving as an interface
between different programmers, an API establishes a connection
An API is a collection of terms, provisions, and resources that a software programmer may make available to its users in order to enable successful communication with other software applications. We require an API each time we use a program, such as Facebook or the phone to check the news.
In order to make the development and testing of APIs simpler, software engineer and entrepreneur Abhinav Asthana founded Postman in 2012. It is a software evaluation tool for APIs. It can be applied to the creation, modification, and planning of APIs.
One of Postman's features is the capability to send and track HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol) requests and responses. It has a graphical user interface and works with Linux, Windows, and Mac operating systems (GUI). Numerous HTTP requests, including POST, PUT, GET, and PATCH, can be built and converted to code.