We Provide Amazing Solutions
Containers facilitate the creation and distribution of distributed applications. They have gained prominence as more companies transition to cloud-native development and hybrid multi cloud environments. By interfacing directly with technologies inherent in Linux and other operating systems, developers can create containers without Docker. But Docker makes containerization faster, easier, and safer. The Docker platform was apparently used by over 13 million developers as of this writing.
The meaning of the word Kubernetes is "helmsman" or "pilot" in Greek. The acronym "K8s" is made up of the eight letters that come in between the "K" and the "s." Google opened the source code for the Kubernetes project in 2014. In Kubernetes, best-of-breed ideas and methods from the community are paired with over 15 years of Google's experience managing production workloads at scale.
Jenkins is a tool that businesses may use to automate and accelerate the software development process. All phases of the development lifecycle, including build, document, test, package, stage, deploy, static analysis, and many others, are combined by Jenkins.
Jenkins supports Continuous Integration via plugins. Plugins allow for the integration of various DevOps phases. If you want to use a specific tool, you must install the plugins for it. Think of Git, Maven 2 projects, Amazon EC2, HTML publishers, etc. as examples.
1) Application DevelopmentWelcome to ConceptServe Technologies, that provides complete Google developer tools DevOps services! Our team of experienced professionals is dedicated to delivering high-quality solutions to help you manage your development projects effectively and efficiently. We are committed to leveraging the latest Google technologies and tools to help you achieve your goals.
Our services include:
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Services:We offer a range of GCP services to help you manage your infrastructure and applications on the cloud. Our team can help you with GCP setup, deployment, and management, as well as provide support for data storage, networking, and security.
- Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) Services:Our GKE services include cluster management, deployment, scaling, and maintenance, as well as support for container orchestration using Kubernetes. We can help you leverage GKE to run your applications seamlessly on the cloud.
- Google App Engine Services:We offer App Engine services to help you build and deploy scalable web applications and APIs on the cloud. Our team can help you with application development, testing, deployment, and monitoring using the latest Google tools and technologies.
- Google Firebase Services:We offer Firebase services to help you build high-quality mobile and web applications quickly and easily. Our team can help you with app development, testing, deployment, and monitoring, as well as provide support for user authentication, cloud messaging, and real-time database solutions.
- Google Cloud Functions Services:Our Cloud Functions services include serverless computing solutions for your application development needs. We can help you build and deploy lightweight functions that scale automatically with your traffic and usage patterns.
- Google Cloud Build Services:We offer Cloud Build services to help you manage your continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) pipelines effectively. Our team can help you with code management, testing, deployment, and monitoring, as well as provide support for custom build configurations using Google Buildpacks.
- Google Cloud AI Services:Our AI services include machine learning and artificial intelligence solutions that leverage the latest Google technologies and frameworks. We can help you build and deploy custom models for your specific use cases, as well as provide support for training, inference, and optimization using Google AI Platform.
At ConceptServe Technologies, we are committed to providing the best Google developer tools DevOps services to our clients. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you achieve your development goals.
The web-based Git repository known as GitLab
includes a free open and private repository, issue-following tools,
wikis. It is a thorough DevOps platform that gives experts the
to handle every project task, from planning and maintaining the
code to monitoring and security. Teams may work together to produce
GitLab helps teams increase productivity and shorten product life cycles, which benefits customers. Users of the application are not required to manage authorizations unique to each tool. If permissions are simply set once, then every employee of the organization has access to every component.