We Provide Amazing Solutions
Selenium is among the most well-liked open
source Web UI (User
Interface) automation testing technologies. It was initially
developed by Jason Huggins in 2004 as a tool for internal usage at
Thought Works. Selenium provides automation for a variety of
operating systems, coding languages, and web
Selenium is simple to install on operating systems like Windows, Linux, Solaris, and Macintosh. Additionally, it supports Android, iOS, and Windows Mobile OS (Operating Systems) for mobile apps.
Selenium supports a broad variety of programming languages by using drivers created especially for each language. C#, Java, Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby, and Selenium are a few of the languages it supports. The Selenium Web driver's two main supporters right now are Java and C#. The majority of modern web browsers come with built-in functionality that allows Selenium test scripts, which may be created in any of the supported programming languages, to be executed. Selenium supports the browsers Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari.
automation tool that is
covered by the MIT license. It has over 19.3K stars on GitHub as of
the time of this writing and is used by companies like NASA and DHL.
Cypress End to End test makes it easy to create and troubleshoot
unit and integration tests.
Cypress provides a visual interface that displays which tests and tasks are presently running, succeeding, or failing in addition to the test script runner. It enables us to test highly interactive apps and perform a variety of tests, including modifying the DOM, asserting that if a specific element is available or present on the screen, reading or writing data into/from fields, submitting forms, and even forwarding to another website.
Cypress has been developed as a tool for regional development. You might even be persuaded to do all of your programming there after using Cypress for a while because it provides a platform for quick code debugging and straightforward code maintenance.
Appium is an open-source tool for automating
native, mobile web, and
hybrid apps on iOS, Android, and Windows desktops. Native apps are
made using the SDKs for iOS, Android, and Windows. Mobile web apps
are web applications that may be browsed on a mobile device (Appium
supports Chrome, Safari, and the built-in "Browser" app on Android).
In hybrid programmers, a "web view," a native component that enables
interaction with web content, is encased in a wrapper. By fusing
online technologies with native wrappers, it is simple to create
hybrid apps with the aid of organizations like Apache Cordova.
The fact that Appium is "cross-platform" is important since it makes it possible to write tests for numerous platforms (including iOS, Android, and Windows) while utilizing the same API. The test suites for iOS, Android, and Windows can now exchange code thanks to this.
4) ROBOTWelcome to ConceptServe Technologies, that provides complete Robot Framework Testing Services.Robot Framework is a popular open-source test automation framework that allows us to create, execute, and manage automated test cases for software applications. It supports various platforms and technologies, making it a versatile and flexible tool for any testing requirement.
ConceptServe Technologies, offers a comprehensive range of Robot Framework Testing Services that can help you achieve reliable, efficient, and cost-effective software testing. Our team of experts is proficient in the latest techniques, methodologies, and tools required for effective test automation.
Our Robot Framework Testing Services include:
- Test Planning and Strategy Development:Our testing experts will help you define test plans and strategies to ensure that your software meets your quality goals.
- Test Automation Framework Design and Implementation:We design and implement customised test automation frameworks based on your requirements and specifications.
- Test Script Creation and Execution:Our team creates and executes robust and efficient test scripts that ensure comprehensive test coverage.
- Test Results Analysis and Reporting:We provide detailed reports on test results, including bug reports and recommendations for improvements.
- Test Environment Configuration and Management:We can help you set up and manage the test environment for your software application.
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD):We ensure that your automated testing process is seamlessly integrated with your CI/CD pipeline.
We use a collaborative approach and agile methodology to provide end-to-end testing solutions to our clients. Our team is proficient in various testing tools and frameworks, including Selenium, Appium, Cypress, and more.
At ConceptServe Technologies, we prioritise customer satisfaction and ensure that our testing services meet your requirements and exceed your expectations. Contact us today to learn more about our Robot Framework Testing Services and how we can help you achieve your testing goals.
Postman is a tool used to test APIs. By
serving as an interface
between different programmers, an API establishes a connection
An API is a collection of terms, provisions, and resources that a software programmer may make available to its users in order to enable successful communication with other software applications. We require an API each time we use a program, such as Facebook or the phone to check the news.
In order to make the development and testing of APIs simpler, software engineer and entrepreneur Abhinav Asthana founded Postman in 2012. It is a software evaluation tool for APIs. It can be applied to the creation, modification, and planning of APIs.
One of Postman's features is the capability to send and track HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol) requests and responses. It has a graphical user interface and works with Linux, Windows, and Mac operating systems (GUI). Numerous HTTP requests, including POST, PUT, GET, and PATCH, can be built and converted to code.