We Provide Amazing Solutions
Selenium is among the most well-liked open
source Web UI (User
Interface) automation testing technologies. It was initially
developed by Jason Huggins in 2004 as a tool for internal usage at
Thought Works. Selenium provides automation for a variety of
operating systems, coding languages, and web
Selenium is simple to install on operating systems like Windows, Linux, Solaris, and Macintosh. Additionally, it supports Android, iOS, and Windows Mobile OS (Operating Systems) for mobile apps.
Selenium supports a broad variety of programming languages by using drivers created especially for each language. C#, Java, Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby, and Selenium are a few of the languages it supports. The Selenium Web driver's two main supporters right now are Java and C#. The majority of modern web browsers come with built-in functionality that allows Selenium test scripts, which may be created in any of the supported programming languages, to be executed. Selenium supports the browsers Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari.
automation tool that is
covered by the MIT license. It has over 19.3K stars on GitHub as of
the time of this writing and is used by companies like NASA and DHL.
Cypress End to End test makes it easy to create and troubleshoot
unit and integration tests.
Cypress provides a visual interface that displays which tests and tasks are presently running, succeeding, or failing in addition to the test script runner. It enables us to test highly interactive apps and perform a variety of tests, including modifying the DOM, asserting that if a specific element is available or present on the screen, reading or writing data into/from fields, submitting forms, and even forwarding to another website.
Cypress has been developed as a tool for regional development. You might even be persuaded to do all of your programming there after using Cypress for a while because it provides a platform for quick code debugging and straightforward code maintenance.
Appium is an open-source tool for automating
native, mobile web, and
hybrid apps on iOS, Android, and Windows desktops. Native apps are
made using the SDKs for iOS, Android, and Windows. Mobile web apps
are web applications that may be browsed on a mobile device (Appium
supports Chrome, Safari, and the built-in "Browser" app on Android).
In hybrid programmers, a "web view," a native component that enables
interaction with web content, is encased in a wrapper. By fusing
online technologies with native wrappers, it is simple to create
hybrid apps with the aid of organizations like Apache Cordova.
The fact that Appium is "cross-platform" is important since it makes it possible to write tests for numerous platforms (including iOS, Android, and Windows) while utilizing the same API. The test suites for iOS, Android, and Windows can now exchange code thanks to this.
An open source framework for automated testing called Robot Framework is utilized in test-driven development and acceptability testing. Numerous test cases, such as keyword-driven, behavior-driven, and data-driven, are followed while writing them. This feature makes it really easy to understand. Test cases are written in a tabular format using a keyword approach. High-quality external libraries, open-source software, and automation tools are supported by Robot Framework. The most popular library used with Robot Framework is the Selenium Library, which is used for web development and user interface testing.
5) POSTMAN APIWelcome to ConceptServe Technologies, complete Postman API testing services! APIs, or application programming interfaces, are becoming increasingly important in today's digital landscape. They allow different software applications to communicate with each other, enabling the transfer of data and information. However, with so many APIs available, it's important to ensure that they are reliable and function as intended. This is where our Postman API testing services come in.
Our team of experienced QA testers uses the industry-leading tool, Postman, to thoroughly test APIs and ensure they are functioning properly.
Our services include:
- Test Plan Creation:We create detailed test plans to ensure that all possible scenarios are tested, including edge cases and error handling.
- Test Suite Creation:We design and execute test suites for each API endpoint, covering all available methods such as GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, etc.
- Test Case Execution:Our testers execute the test cases manually or by automation testing, depending on the requirements.
- Test Result Analysis and Reporting:We provide detailed reports with the results of the testing, including any bugs or issues found and their severity.
- Continuous Testing and Integration:Our team also ensures continuous testing and integration of APIs to keep them up-to-date and functioning smoothly.
At ConceptServe Technologies, we understand the importance of reliable and functioning APIs, and we are committed to providing high-quality Postman API testing services to ensure our clients' success.