We Provide Amazing Solutions
Containers facilitate the creation and distribution of distributed applications. They have gained prominence as more companies transition to cloud-native development and hybrid multi cloud environments. By interfacing directly with technologies inherent in Linux and other operating systems, developers can create containers without Docker. But Docker makes containerization faster, easier, and safer. The Docker platform was apparently used by over 13 million developers as of this writing.
The meaning of the word Kubernetes is "helmsman" or "pilot" in Greek. The acronym "K8s" is made up of the eight letters that come in between the "K" and the "s." Google opened the source code for the Kubernetes project in 2014. In Kubernetes, best-of-breed ideas and methods from the community are paired with over 15 years of Google's experience managing production workloads at scale.
Jenkins is a tool that businesses may use to automate and accelerate the software development process. All phases of the development lifecycle, including build, document, test, package, stage, deploy, static analysis, and many others, are combined by Jenkins.
Jenkins supports Continuous Integration via plugins. Plugins allow for the integration of various DevOps phases. If you want to use a specific tool, you must install the plugins for it. Think of Git, Maven 2 projects, Amazon EC2, HTML publishers, etc. as examples.
7) CI-CDWelcome to ConceptServe Technologies, provides complete CI/CD DevOps services to help businesses streamline their software development and deployment process. Our team of experienced DevOps engineers specialises in continuous integration and continuous delivery to enable businesses to release software faster and with higher quality.
Our CI/CD DevOps services include:
- Continuous Integration (CI):Our experts ensure that your codebase is integrated, tested, and built on a regular basis, ensuring that the code is free of bugs and ready to be deployed.
- Continuous Delivery (CD):We use CD to automate the deployment process, ensuring that code is automatically deployed to the production environment as soon as it passes all necessary tests.
- Configuration Management:Our team helps you manage and maintain your infrastructure using modern configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet, and Chef.
- Continuous Monitoring:We provide continuous monitoring services to ensure that your applications are running smoothly and without any hiccups.
- Infrastructure Automation:We automate your infrastructure using tools like Terraform, enabling you to deploy and manage infrastructure as code.
- Containerization:We leverage containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes to help you deploy and manage applications in a containerized environment.
- Cloud Deployment:We have expertise in deploying applications on cloud platforms like AWS, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure.
At ConceptServe Technologies, we strive to ensure that our clients get the best possible service and support, so they can focus on their core business functions. We tailor our services to meet your specific needs, whether you are a small startup or a large enterprise. Contact us today to learn more about how our CI/CD DevOps services can help your business grow.
The web-based Git repository known as GitLab
includes a free open and private repository, issue-following tools,
wikis. It is a thorough DevOps platform that gives experts the
to handle every project task, from planning and maintaining the
code to monitoring and security. Teams may work together to produce
GitLab helps teams increase productivity and shorten product life cycles, which benefits customers. Users of the application are not required to manage authorizations unique to each tool. If permissions are simply set once, then every employee of the organization has access to every component.