SQLite Database Browser is a high quality, open source tool to create, design, and edit database files compatible with SQLite. It is beneficial for users and developers, who seek to create databases, search and manage data. It runs on the familiar spreadsheet-like interface, which doesn’t require you to learn complicated SQL commands. It is a tool to get used both by developers and by end users, and it must remain as easy to use as possible so that you are able to use it in the best possible manner. ConceptServe makes this possible for you.
The SQLite code base is supported by an international team of SQLite developers who work on it. The developers expand the capabilities of SQLite and enhance its reliability and performance while maintaining compatibility with the published interface spec, SQL syntax, and database file format. The source code is absolutely free to anybody who wants it, but professional support is also available and you can hire a dedicated SQLite developer from us to help you for the same.The advantages of hiring a SQLite developer with us are:
- SQLite developer services help to have the library size reduced and also allow modification
- SQLite can be made to run in minimal stack space as well
- It is a popular database engine choice on memory constrained gadgets such as cell phones, PDAs, and MP3 players
- There is an exchange between memory usage and speed.
- SQLite generally runs faster the more memory you give it, which is a bonus
How many Themes can you Download today?
- Ultra Responsive Layouts
- Retina Ready Designs
- Advanced Admin Panel
- Tons of Customization Options
- Support for Custom Fonts
- Premium Sliders Included
- Photoshop Source Files Included
- 24x7 Priority Email Support